Sabrina is a Policy Analyst working on sustainable finance policy with a particular focus on just transition in both developed and developing country contexts.
Prior to joining the Grantham Research Institute, Sabrina was a Credit Analyst at Fitch Ratings where she was responsible for a portfolio of credit ratings in the infrastructure sector. Sabrina also contributed to Fitch’s implementation of its ESG Relevance Scores and its broader ESG strategy. Before that, she worked at the WWF and the GIZ in their respective sustainable finance teams. Sabrina holds a MSc from Stockholm University and a BSc from the University of Tübingen.
- Just transition pathways in developed and developing countries
- Role of private investors in financing the just transition
- Role of the public sector, including local government and communities, in driving the just transition
- Financial regulation aiming at a sustainable financial system
- Financial instruments including green and sustainability-linked bonds
- Green and brown taxonomies
- Sustainability-related metrics
News - 2021
Sabrina Muller and Nick Robins explain how the Social Value framework offers a mechanism to drive a green and just recovery from COVID-19 across the UK. Read more
Katarzyna Szwarc, Nick Robins and Sabrina Muller explain how the UK Infrastructure Bank could drive forward the creation of a net-zero economy that is fair for all workers and communities, across the country. Read more