Explainers: Business and climate change
How companies are responding to climate change by reducing carbon emissions and managing climate change risks.
- Can we have economic growth and tackle climate change at the same time?
- What are carbon offsets?
- What are stranded assets?
- What role are global companies taking in efforts to tackle climate change?
- What is the polluter pays principle?
- What is climate change risk disclosure?
- Why do economists describe climate change as a market failure?