Explainers: International action on climate change
How international cooperation, agreements and forums are helping to tackle climate change and promote sustainable development.
These Explainers have been produced jointly by us – the Grantham Research Institute at LSE, and the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London. The Explainers are hosted on both websites.
- How is China tackling climate change?
- What is meant by ‘climate justice’?
- Why is climate change adaptation important for cities and how are they adapting?
- What are carbon offsets?
- Why is it so urgent that we act on climate change now?
- What is the Paris Agreement?
- What is COP26?
- What is the state of international climate talks?
- How do we meet the Paris Agreement temperature goal?
- Why is ‘net-zero’ so important in the fight against climate change?