Explainers: Impacts of climate change
How climate change will impact on the places we live, the wider environment, the economy, society and human health.
These Explainers have been produced jointly by us – the Grantham Research Institute at LSE, and the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London. The Explainers are hosted on both websites.
- How will climate change impact our society?
- What is the difference between climate change adaptation and resilience?
- What are the impacts of climate change on the economy?
- How does climate change impact health?
- Extreme weather and climate change: is there a link?
- What are the potential impacts of climate change for the UK?
- How do rising levels of carbon dioxide affect plants and global crop growth?
- What is the UK’s Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA)?
- How is India tackling climate change?
- How does climate change lead to sea level rise, and how will this impact coastal cities?