Explainers: Impacts of climate change
How climate change will impact on the places we live, the wider environment, the economy, society and human health.
These Explainers have been produced jointly by us – the Grantham Research Institute at LSE, and the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London. The Explainers are hosted on both websites.
- What is water security and how is it impacted by climate change?
- What is ‘non-economic’ loss and damage (NELD)?
- How does trade contribute to climate change and how can it advance climate action?
- What is the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- How is climate change affecting the oceans and what are the impacts for people?
- How will climate change impact our society?
- What is the difference between climate change adaptation and resilience?
- What are the impacts of climate change on the economy?
- Extreme weather and climate change: is there a link?
- What are the potential impacts of climate change for the UK?