Explainers: Impacts of climate change
How climate change will impact on the places we live, the wider environment, the economy, society and human health.
These Explainers have been produced jointly by us – the Grantham Research Institute at LSE, and the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London. The Explainers are hosted on both websites.
- How does climate change lead to sea level rise, and how will this impact coastal cities?
- How do rising levels of carbon dioxide affect plants and global crop growth?
- How will climate change impact our society?
- What are the impacts of climate change on the economy?
- What are the potential impacts of climate change for the UK?
- How is climate change affecting coastal flooding in the UK?
- How is climate change affecting river and surface water flooding in the UK?
- Extreme weather and climate change: is there a link?