Explainers: Adaptation to climate change
The actions and processes that help societies adjust to current or expected impacts of climate change.
- What is the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- What is climate change adaptation?
- What is the difference between climate change adaptation and resilience?
- Why is climate change adaptation important for cities and how are they adapting?
- What is climate change ‘Loss and Damage’?
- What is the UK’s Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA)?