Explainers: Climate and the economy
The economic measures that can be taken to tackle climate change and the cost and benefits involved in implementing them.
- How does climate change impact on international trade?
- How does trade contribute to climate change and how can it advance climate action?
- How do climate policy and carbon border adjustments affect international trade?
- What is blue finance?
- What is the blue economy?
- What is conservation finance?
- What is climate change lobbying?
- Why do economists describe climate change as a market failure?
- How can ‘blended finance’ help fund climate action and development goals?
- Can we have economic growth and tackle climate change at the same time?