Explainers: Climate and the economy
The economic measures that can be taken to tackle climate change and the cost and benefits involved in implementing them.
- What is blue finance?
- What is the blue economy?
- What is conservation finance?
- What is climate change lobbying?
- Why do economists describe climate change as a market failure?
- How can ‘blended finance’ help fund climate action and development goals?
- Can we have economic growth and tackle climate change at the same time?
- What is the UK’s Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA)?
- What are gas prices in the UK and how do they affect bills?
- How much will it cost to cut global greenhouse gas emissions?