Explainers: Climate change policies
What governments, policymakers and business can do to tackle climate change and its impacts.
These Explainers have been produced jointly by us – the Grantham Research Institute at LSE, and the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London. The Explainers are hosted on both websites.
- What is the UK’s Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA)?
- How is China tackling climate change?
- What is meant by ‘climate justice’?
- What is the difference between climate change adaptation and resilience?
- Why is climate change adaptation important for cities and how are they adapting?
- What are carbon offsets?
- Why is ‘net-zero’ so important in the fight against climate change?
- How important is onshore wind energy to the UK?
- Which is better: carbon tax or cap-and-trade?
- How much will it cost to cut global greenhouse gas emissions?