Climate change adaptation and resilience
This research area focuses on climate risk management, addressing questions of how we can improve the resilience of countries, companies and communities to current and future changes to the climate. A multi-disciplinary approach is taken, including from human geography and economics perspectives.
- What is water security and how is it impacted by climate change?
- What opportunities and risks does AI present for climate action?
- What is ‘non-economic’ loss and damage (NELD)?
- What is the Stern Review?
- What is the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- What is climate change adaptation?
- What is the difference between climate change adaptation and resilience?
- Why is climate change adaptation important for cities and how are they adapting?
- What are nature-based solutions to climate change?
- How is climate change affecting coastal flooding in the UK?
- What is the UK’s Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA)?
- How is India tackling climate change?
- How does climate change impact health?
- What is meant by ‘climate justice’?
- How is climate change affecting river and surface water flooding in the UK?