Left to work at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU)
Emanuele Campiglio is Assistant Professor at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU), where he leads the research area in Climate Economics and Finance.
Emanuele holds a B.Sc. in Economics from Bocconi University, a M.Sc. in Cooperation and International Economic Integration and a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Pavia. He worked as macroeconomic modeller at the New Economics Foundation (2010-2012); as a Post-Doctoral Researcher at the LSE Grantham Research Institute (2012-2014); and as a LSE Fellow at the Department of Geography and Environment (2014-2016).
- Macroeconomics of sustainability
- Climate economics and finance
- Growth theory and resource dynamics
- Finance, credit and banking
- Political economy of transitions