Email Hayley Leck
Post Doctoral Researcher
Hayley’s research focuses on climate change adaptation and the political ecology of climate resilient development.
She joined the Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment in March 2013.
Hayley holds a PhD in Geography from Royal Holloway, University of London, and a BSocSci Honours Degree in Geography and Environmental Management (Summa Cum Laude), along with a BSocSci Degree in Environmental Studies (Cum Laude) from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Adaptation to climate change at multiple scales in urban and rural contexts;
- Governance of climate change adaptation;
- Political ecology of climate change governance and adaptation;
- Human security and disaster risk reduction;
- Water – energy – food nexus