Risk Management and Climate Change
Synopsis: This event was hosted by the ESRC Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy and the Grantham Research Institute. A series of presentations, chaired by Nick Silver, (Director, Callund Consulting and a Visiting Fellow of CCCEP and GRI, LSE), and Simon Dietz, (Director, CCCEP and Co-Director, GRI, LSE), were given by members of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) Risk Management Research and Development Group and the LSE on the latest developments in and around risk management.
Names of the speakers and their presentation slides from this event can be found below:
- Elliot Varnell, Consulting Actuary Milliman – Slides
- David Stainforth, Senior Research Fellow, CCCEP and GRI, LSE – Slides
- Colin Wilson, Technical Director, Government Actuary’s Department – Slides
- Oliver Bettis, Chair of the Resource and Environment Board, Institute and Faculty of Actuaries – Slides
- Simon Dietz, Director, CCCEP and Co-Director, GRI, LSE – Slides