Taking stock of COP27 and looking ahead - video
This event, held in the week after the United Nations climate change summit in Egypt, considered the outcomes of the COP27 as well as the critical next steps that need to be taken. An expert panel, drawn from participants at COP27, gave their own reflections and insights on how the summit went and what needs to be done next.
- Nicholas Stern, Co-Chair of the Independent High-Level Expert Group on Climate Finance and Chair of the Grantham Research Institute
- Alison Campbell, Deputy Lead Climate Negotiator for the U.K. Government
- Nick Robins, Professor in Practice on Sustainable Finance, Grantham Research Institute.
- Alina Averchenkova, Distinguished Policy Fellow, Grantham Research Institute
- Timo Leiter, Lead Author of the UNEP Adaptation Gap Report
- Mara Ghilan, Global Youth Ambassador for the Global Alliance of Universities on Climate (GAUC)
Bob Ward, Policy and Communications Director, Grantham Research Institute