Delivering credible, transparent, and inclusive implementation through national legal systems
June 13th – 16:15 – 17:30 (CEST)
Addressing climate crisis requires integration of commitments into national legal frameworks, development of credible and inclusive policies and management of integrity risks. This event speaks to key questions on the effectiveness of these efforts at state-level and learnings for the Global Stocktake.
- Alina Averchenkova (Grantham Research Institute, LSE)
- Britta Rennkamp (University of Cape Town)
- Caroline Prolo (Latin American Climate Lawyers Initiative – LACLIMA)
- Olivia Tattarletti (Legal Response International)
- Tiffanie Chan (Grantham Research Institute, LSE)