Work for us
We are are currently recruiting for the following post:
Head of Engagement
Salary within the range of £43,173 to £56,205 pa inclusive.
This is a full-time post and for 3 years, in the first instance
The Grantham Research Institute is a world-leading research centre at the London School of Economics and Political Science for the study of the economics and social sciences of climate change and other global environmental problems. We are seeking a highly-motivated professional to play a leading role in increasing the impact of the work of the Institute through increasing our communications and engagement with decision-makers in the public and private sectors, in the UK and abroad.
Candidates should have extensive experience of:
- undertaking and managing a wide range of communications and engagement activities;
- managing a communications team;
- implementing external communications strategies, covering media relations, digital communications and printed publications; and
- building and maintaining stakeholder relationships in the public, private and third sectors.
We offer an occupational pension scheme, generous annual leave and excellent training and development opportunities.
Interested in applying?
- Read our ‘How to apply’ document
- Download the job description
- Download the person specificataion
- Visit the LSE Jobs site to apply online
If you have any queries about applying on the online system, or require an alternative format for the application, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 26th February 2017 (23.59 UK time). Regrettably, we are unable to accept any late applications.
Interviews are likely to be held on Tuesday 21st March 2017.