EI Academics' Success in 2019 Awards at LSE
For the LSE Class Teacher of the Year Awards 2019, Dr Miriam Sorace won the award for excellence in Student Learning Development; Dr Chrysoula Papalexatou was highly commended for Student Support, and Dr Cristobal Garibay-Petersen highly commended for Inspiring Teaching.
For the 2019 Student-led LSE Awards, the following EI academics were highly commended: Dr Abby Innes for Mentoring and Personal Development, and Dr Spyros Economides & Dr Eiko Thielemann (Government and European Institute) for Inspirational Teaching.
European Institute Highly Commended for Departmental Excellence
The European Institute had been Highly Commended in Departmental Excellence. This award is for departments who are:
· Brilliantly organised and have great administrative support.
· Engage and interact effectively, fostering a great departmental community.
· Listen and act upon student feedback.
· Have excellent welfare and pastoral support services.
· Put diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything they do.