If you are a applicant or offer holder please use the new graduate knowledge base to find the answer to your questions or to contact Graduate Admissions.
See the LSE News and Events webpage for information on:
- Sending documents to the LSE Graduate Admissions Office (The Department of Government does not accept documents)
- LSE Teaching and Learning in 2023/24 (pending update for 2023)
- English language and degree conditions
- Advice on international travel to the UK
- UK Government advice on vaccinations
The Department of Governemnt will be holding 3 webinars for offer holders over the coming months.
Webinar 1: General Overview (April 2023)
Webinar 2: Registration & Orientation (July 2023)
Webinar 3: The Basics of Graduate Course Selection + Q&A (September 2023)
We will send out further information about the webinars, including the Zoom links nearer to the times of the sessions.
If you missed our session at the LSE Virtual Graduate Open Events, then please find a recording of the session on Master's Study in Government at LSE
Please see the Current Processing Times webpage for information on when you might expect to hear from the Graduate Admissions Office about your offer, CAS, or supporting documents.
Please see details of how to Contact the Graduate Admissions Office directly.
Please see the latest webinar recording for graduate offer holders which includes information about what to expect when you arrive at LSE.