My time at the LSE was a fantastic experience. For someone like me, who has always been interested in science and philosophy, the MSc Philosophy of Science programme was superb. The curriculum allows you to tackle issues from several levels of abstraction – from general questions such as whether our best scientific theories represent reality to whether a specific experiment provides evidence for the claim that there are significant sexed differences in brain structure. Additionally, the teaching and mentorship is excellent – faculty are keen on discussing ideas with engaged students and I’ve always felt welcome to book office hours and talk about the course content and beyond. But the best part of studying at the LSE has been my fellow students – never before have I had such a large group of curious, interesting and all-in-all pleasant peers to talk to, bounce ideas off of and have fun with. They say that living in London can be a lonely experience – clearly, they went to the wrong department!