The project objectives are:
1. To engage in dialogue with stakeholders about their experiences of copyright policy consultations and combine these insights with the findings of previous academic research;
2. To co-produce, with stakeholders, a new deliberative model of consultation for copyright policy that is robust, sustainable, and satisfies the key principles of inclusion, deliberation, transparency, and accountability;
3. To share the model with the UK Intellectual Property Office as a tool for consultations about consultations about copyright;
4. To explore with Ofcom the possibilities of using the model for consultations about other areas of media policy;
5. To distribute the project outputs to relevant international policymaking communities via the stakeholder and project team’s networks.