The Certificate of Professional Advancement
Earn The Certificate of Professional Advancement from LSE and advance your career
"At LSE, we’re committed to lifelong learning and helping professionals advance in their careers. We are delighted to launch The Certificate of Professional Advancement."
About the Certificate
The Certificate of Professional Advancement will be awarded to participants who complete any three courses from our Online Certificate Course portfolio over a two-year period.
It provides you with the maximum flexibility to learn from anywhere in the world, in a way that suits your own schedule. Go deeper with your learning and choose courses that match your professional development and career advancement needs.
You will learn from world-leading faculty and join an exclusive global network of engaged and like-minded professionals committed to lifelong learning.
How it works
- Complete any 3 courses over a 2-year period. You can design your own learning pathway by simply choosing any three courses from our Online Certificate Course portfolio (we've provided ideas below).
- Learn at your own pace and according to your schedule by choosing the intakes that suit you best.
- Benefit from a preferential rate of 35% off your second course and 50% off your third course and beyond.
- Enjoy on-campus events and network with other like-minded professionals committed to lifelong learning
Design your learning pathway
The Certificate of Professional Advancement allows you to curate a learning path that best suits your career goals. Not sure which courses to choose? We've provided a few ideas.
- Leadership: Leadership and Change, Inclusive Leadership Through Behavioural Science, Negotiation
- Skills for Management: MBA Essentials, Managing People and Teams, Decision Making
- Data Analysis: Data Analysis for Management, Machine Learning, Data Science: Text Analysis Using R
- Finance and Accounting: Managerial Finance, Financial Analysis and Management Accounting, Entrepreneurial Finance
- Healthcare: Health Economics and Policy, Analysing Health Systems, Modelling Cost-Effectiveness in Healthcare
Or simply choose a combination of any three courses from our portfolio.
Earning The Certificate of Professional Advancement from LSE
We sat down with Rajiv Kumar, to find out about his experience of receiving The Certificate of Professional Advancement from LSE.
Ready to start your learning journey?
If you would like to enrol for the certificate or find out more, please get in touch via our enquiry form below.