LSE Philosophy is searching for an LSE Fellow in Philosophy. Application deadline: 12 June 2023.
This is a fixed term appointment for 24 months commencing from September 2023.
Candidates should have
- A completed PhD in Philosophy or another relevant discipline (or a PhD near completion) by the post start date;
- A developing, high-quality research record in Philosophy relevant to the teaching areas listed above;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- A proven commitment to excellent teaching and to fostering a positive learning environment for students, as evidenced by feedback from students and colleagues.
- The ability to work in close partnership with fellow teachers, including on a one-on-one basis and in small groups, and to provide effective support to students, as necessary.
You can find the full job description on the LSE job portal. Please apply via this link.
Please note: The ‘How to Apply’ document has a minor error. It states that candidates do not need to supply further material. However, you will need to submit two writing samples.
Connect with us