Students, staff and the Department as a whole were among those recognised by this year’s LSE Teaching Awards.
Every year in May, LSE awards teaching prizes in three categories:
- Major Review Awards, given to faculty who have made significant contributions to teaching at the School
- LSESU Student Led Teaching Excellence Awards, for those teachers who students have found most inspiring
- Class Teacher Awards, given to graduate teaching assistants, teaching fellows and guest teachers in recognition of their particular contribution to teaching at LSE
Among this year’s winners were:
- David Kinney – LSE class teacher award & “Highly Commended” Award in Feedback
- James Nguyen – LSE class teacher award
- Christopher Marshall – Honourable mention for excellent class teaching
- Todd Karhu – Honourable mention for excellent class teaching
- Anita Kiricenko – Taught Postgraduate Staff-Student Liaison Committee Representative Award
- Alex Voorhoeve – “Highly Commended” Award in Sharing Knowledge
- Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method – “Highly Commended” Award for Departmental Excellence.