Once you have received and accepted an offer of admission for 2023 entry (conditional or unconditional), you can apply for the Uggla Family Scholars Programme by submitting the following by email to email@example.com:
- One academic reference - this can be sent by you together with your scholarship application, or it can be sent to us separately by your referee.
- Supporting documents - this will vary dependent on the information you have provided; further guidance can be found in the scholarship application form.
By completing this form, we will ensure that you receive consideration for the Uggla Family Scholars Programme and any other LSE scholarship(s) for which you meet the eligibility criteria.
Once completed, please email the form and any supporting documentation alongside your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overseas applicants: The deadline for receipt of applications is 28 April 2023
- UK applicants: The deadline for receipt of applications is 01 June 2023
Please ensure that our domain name - lse.ac.uk - is added to your safe senders list and routinely check your junk/spam folders.
Please contact the Financial Support Office by email at email@example.com, if you have any further questions.
- September 2022 – UCAS applications open for 2023 entry.
- November 2022 to May 2023 – Decisions (successful and unsuccessful) are made ongoing with all applicants being notified by mid-May 2023 (date to be confirmed).
- February 2023 – applications open for LSE scholarships for all.
- 28 April 2023 – deadline to submit scholarships application for Overseas offer holders.
- 1 June 2023 – deadline to submit scholarship applications for Home/UK offer holders.
- End of July 2023 – all scholarship application decisions will be emailed for Overseas offer holders.
- End of August 2023 - all scholarship application decisions will be emailed for Home/UK offer holders.
For the undergraduate admissions calendar for 2023 entry, see here .