Halls are a central, affordable places to stay while you search for a London property to rent. You'll be close to transport links and there may be other students to network with. As an LSE student, you can receive a 20 per cent discount on accommodation in participating halls.
To get the discount, you need to
- be a full-time LSE student (current or future)
- not have a place in one of our halls (if you do, see below)
- stay for a maximum of seven nights
- pay in full when you book, and pay by credit or debit card
- show your LSE student ID or offer letter when you check in (without proof of LSE student status, you will be charged our standard rates)
I have a place in halls, why can't I book this?
If you have a place in halls and would like to arrive before your contract starts, visit: Arriving early at your hall
What if I am a student at another university?
You can still book accommodation but will be charged our standard rates. Visit: www.lsevacations.co.uk
Can I extend my stay once I'm there?
Yes. Subject to availability.
Availability changes from year to year, but generally, these halls are available. They're all located in London travel zone 1.
- 1- request your student discount code using the form on this page
- 2 - use your code to book online at: www.lsevacations.co.uk
- 3 - show your student ID or offer letter when you check in (without this, we can't give you the student discount)
You may cancel a booking in writing. We will refund you the full amount paid less a cancellation fee if you notify us at least 72 hours before check-in time. The cancellation fee equals your first night's stay. You will receive a cancellation number to confirm that you've cancelled. Refunds are made to the card that you paid with. For full terms and conditions, see: LSE Vacations Terms and Conditions