- We are dedicated to monitoring and improving the service we provide.
- Our undergraduate courses are surveyed by the LSE Teaching Quality Assurance and Review Office (TQARO).
- The postive feedback reported here from our satisfaction surveys here are from our English for Academic Purposes presessional programme; English for Academic Purposes insessional programme and our non degree language courses.
- We ask people to rate our courses as either 'excellent', 'very good', 'good', 'satisfactory' or 'unsatisfactory'.
- We class positive feedback as either 'excellent', 'very good' or 'good'.
Postitive feedback from Language Centre satsfaction surveys
|non-degree language courses
|EAP presessional programme
|EAP insessional programme
Please remember, if you prefer to speak to someone in person and are registered on a course with us, you can always speak with your teacher or go to office hours for the course in question. You can give them your feedback or talk about anything that concerns you about your course or language learning in general.