About the Behavioural Science and the Wider World Seminar Series
This weekly seminar series, hosted by the Department of Psychological and Behavioural Science at LSE, brings together a network of researchers, industry and policy leaders, students and alumni to discuss emerging, global themes in behavioural science both in the world today and emerging topics for the future.
The series will be of interest to anyone, including students, who would like to delve into specific topics from a behavioural science perspective, and to hear how these topics relate directly to policy and industry. The series also offers a unique chance for attendees to network and find opportunities for collaboration.
How to join and upcoming speakers
You can view the full timetable of speakers via the Behavioural Science and the Wider World on our spreadsheet.
View our upcoming speakers here
Join the mailing list for news about upcoming seminars.
Join the mailing list
- All confirmed speakers are detailed on the spreadsheet, but may be subject to change. If you register, you will receive a notification email about the event and of any changes.
- Events without a Zoom registration are specifically for PBS students. If you are a student in PBS, you will receive information about these sessions separately.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, or would like to be considered to speak at one of our upcoming seminars. please email Liam Delaney: email@example.com
- If you are unable to access the Google spreadsheet, please email Dimitris Thomopoulos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Panel Session on Behavioural Data Science, 30 November 2021
A panel session on behavioural data science was held on 30 November 2021. Guest speakers explored this emerging field and the opportunities and challenges of the industry. Read the original event listing here.
Previous speakers include:
- Cass Sunstein (University of Harvard)
- Mary MacLennan (UN Innovation)
- Scott Young (BVA Nudge Unit)
- Chiara Varazzani and James Drummond (OECD)
- Elisabeth Costa (Behavioural Insights Team)
- Pete Lunn (ESRI)
- Carol Franceschini (BSB)
- David Grosse (HSBC)
- Celine Christensen (Head of Behavioural Risk Diagnosis)
- Alex Coffey (Jeffries)
- Paul Adams
- Fadi Makki (Nudge Lebanon)
- Anisha Singh (Busara)
- Kate Laffan (UCD/LSE)
- Renos Vakis (World Bank)
- Nuala Walsh and Madeline Quinlan (GAABS)
- Stuart Mills (LSE)
- Jet Sanders (LSE)
- Tom Reader (LSE)