Supported by SAP SE and knowledge partner Teralytics, the third Urban Age Debate on 'Localising Transport' brings together prominent leaders in the mobility field who have made profound impacts on the shape of cities, to discuss the future of urban transportation and accessibility over the next decade.
• Edward Glaeser | Fred and Eleanor Glimp Professor of Economics at Harvard University
• Sir Peter Hendy | Chair of Network Rail
• Yolisa Kani | Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) of Transnet
• Isabel Dedring | Global Transport Leader and Group Board Member at Arup
• Philipp Rode | Executive Director of LSE Cities and Associate Professorial Research Fellow at LSE
Learn more and register here.