We work in collaboration with companies, of all sizes, to address core business challenges and to help them engage with our global student body and academic community.
Partnering with LSE
Partnering with LSE offers your organisation the opportunity to collaborate with our world-leading academics to co-create research and engage in topical debates. Our multi-disciplinary approach to social science helps to inform strategy and practices in both the public and private sector.
Our aim is to forge links between academia and business to help companies solve global problems. We work to deliver a holistic experience, designing bespoke partnerships that have the potential to mutually transform collective interests.
We support partnerships across a broad range of areas. Below are a few examples of how you can collaborate with us.
- Support and co-create path breaking research
- Align your organisation with a research programme or faculty member
- Explore match funding opportunities with public funding sources
Student Support & Engagement
- Create a named scholarship or bursary fund
- Sponsor student events and initiatives
- Support LSE events and forums