The easiest way to make changes to your application, to send additional information, or to tell us about a decision, is to use the forms below. Please do not use these forms to submit enquiries, as they will not be answered. For more detailed questions and answers, please use the enquiries system.
Please ensure that our domain name - lse.ac.uk - is added to your safe senders list. Many of our email responses are database driven and may end up being mis-directed into your junk mail folder.
If you have not yet applied
1. ....find our more about graduate programmes at LSE?
2. ...apply for graduate admissions?
3. ...apply for scholarships at LSE?
4. ...apply to the summer school?
5. ...apply to the LSE Language Centre?
6. ...apply for accommodation?
7. ...advise the School of my disability?
Any other questions from people who have not yet applied and who have not received their LSE admissions number should be directed via our Admissions Enquiries System. If you do not yet have your admissions number please do not use the forms below as we will not be able to reply to your query.
Most common tasks for applicants
Please only use the forms below if you have already received your LSE admissions number.
1. ...contact the graduate admissions office?
2. ...check my application status?
3. ...add or amend my programme choices?
4. ...email the Graduate Admissions office?
5. ...pay a reinstatement fee?
6. ...pay an administrative fee?
7. ...submit new information?
8. ...change my mode of study from part-time to full-time study or vice versa?
9. ...submit a transcript?
10. ...request references?
11. ...get a reminder of my admissions number?
12. ...reinstate my 2014/15 application for 2015/16 entry?
13. ...report extenuating circumstances affecting my application?
Most common tasks for offer holders
Please only use the forms below if you have already received an offer of a place at LSE.
14. ...get certificates of my offer?
15. ...take up an offer that I had previously declined or deferred?
16. ...request that a condition on my offer be waived/changed?
17. ...defer my offer of a place to 2015/16?
18. ...pay the deferral deposit?
19. ...decline my current offer in order to take up another offer at LSE?
Forms for specific departments/programmes
20. ...request a waiver for the GRE or GMAT requirement? (Departments of Accounting or Finance only)
21. ...unsubscribe from Graduate Financial Support Application reminder emails (Taught programmes only)?