The offer pack is essential reading for all offer holders, and contains information on every step of the admission process.
Please note that any listings of external websites/companies or services do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by the School.
Proof of degree forms are included in the hard-copy offer pack, and can also be downloaded here.
Tip: Check our offer holder news page for an archive of the monthly e-newsletters sent to our offer holders.
Amendments to the Offer Pack
Please find below any recent changes to the content of the offer pack. Updates to the departmental contacts section are updated on the departmental contacts.
Registration date changes:
Those programmes with an early registration of the 24th August (listed below), will now register on the 23rd August. The time slot for your registration will remain the same.
- MRes/PhD Quantitative Economic History 1pm
- MSc Quantitative Economic History 1pm
- MRes/PhD Economics 12 noon
- MSc Econometrics & Mathematical Economics 12 noon
- MSc Economics (Surnames A-L) 10am
- MSc Economics (Surnames M-Z) 11am
- MSc Economics and Management 1pm
- MSc Economics and Philosophy 12 noon
- Other attendees of EC400 or EC451 12 noon