Thank you for your interest in the EMPA programme. Please see below for information on how to make your application.
Application status: Open
We are currently accepting applications for December 2019. As the programme operates a rolling admissions there are no deadlines, however we encourage prospective students to submit applications early to avoid disappointment.
The minimum entry requirements for the EMPA programme are:
- 2:1 degree or higher, 3.5 or higher GPA or an equivalent international qualification*
- Higher standard of English
- Five or more years work experience*
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV
- Two references - either two academic OR one professional (most recent employer) and one academic OR two professional, if you have been out of university education for more than 10 years
*If your qualifications or experience are slightly below the requirement but you would still like to discuss the programme, please contact the EMPA programme team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7955 7991.
The application process
- All applications must go through the Graduate Admissions Office. We cannot accept applications sent directly to us and any queries must be directed to the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Application materials and instructions are available on the Graduate Admissions web site. Apply now for graduate programmes.
Answers to questions about the admissions process can be found in the Graduate Admissions FAQ's.
If you still find you have more questions about the application process and how to apply, please contact Graduate Admissions.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7955 7160
The London School of Economics and Political Science,
PO Box 13420,
To find out what you need to do to obtain the correct kind of immigration permission, please read through the information provided on the School's International Student Visa Advice Team (ISVAT) pages via the links below:
Visa information for executive master's students