LSE Health researchers and academics regularly publish on issues related to health policy, health economics, global health, and health technology regulation & assessment.
LSE Health publications
Eurohealth is a quarterly publication that provides a forum for researchers, policymakers and experts to express their views on health policy issues and contribute to a constructive debate on health policy in Europe. It is disseminated to more than 20,000 academics and policymakers.
The LSE Health Working Paper Series in Health Policy and Economics enables staff and student researchers based at or affiliated with LSE Health, to make recent work and work in progress available to a wider audience.
It reflects the range and diversity of theoretical and empirical work relating to health policy and economics carried out at LSE Health.
LSE Health News provides regular updates on the Centre’s activities, research and events. Join our mailing list to receive future updates.
- Pinilla-Dominguez, Pilar; Naci, Huseyin; Osipenko, Leeza; Mossialos, Elias (2020) NICE's evaluations of medicines authorized by EMA with conditional marketing authorization or under exceptional circumstances, International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (Published online: 25 June, 2020)
- Hanney, Stephen; Kanya, Lucy; Pokhrel, Subhash; Jones, Teresa; Boaz, Annette (June 2020) How to strengthen a health research system: WHO's review, whose literature and who is providing leadership? Health Research Policy and Systems (Published online: 23 June, 2020)
- Maynou, Laia; Cairns, John (June 2020) Disagreement on cancer drug decisions in Europe, International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (Published online: 15 June, 2020)
- Ali, Shehzad; Asaria, Miqdad; Stranges, Saverio (June 2020) COVID-19 and inequality: are we all in this together? Canadian Journal of Public Health (Published online: 15 June, 2020)
- Angelis, Aris; Philips, Lawrence (2020) Advancing structured decision‐making in drug regulation at the FDA and EMA, British Pharmacological Society (Published online: 11 June, 2020)
- Naci, Huseyin; Kesselheim, Aaron (2020) Specialty Drugs — A Distinctly American Phenomenon, New England Journal of Medicine (Published online: 04 June, 2020)
- Forman, Rebecca; Atun, Rifat; McKee, Martin; Mossialos, Elias (2020) 12 Lessons learned from the management of the coronavirus pandemic, Health Policy (Published online: 15 May, 2020)
- Asaria, Miqdad (2020) BAME COVID-19 DEATHS – What do we know? Rapid Data & Evidence Review, Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Service (Published online: 05 May, 2020)
- Mossialos, Elias; Zhang, Anwen (2020) Parental migration and self-reported health status of adolescents in China, EClinicalMedicine (Published online: 01 May, 2020)
- Wouters, Olivier; McKee, Martin; Luyten, Jeroen (2020) Estimated Research and Development Investment Needed to Bring a New Medicine to Market, 2009-2018, Jama Network (Published online 03 March, 2020)