Conference fees cover all food and drinks (coffee breaks, lunches, welcome reception, poster session) during conference days and the Conference Dinner. (For accompanying spouses and partners there might be extra costs for the Conference Dinner).
Fee payment is accepted by credit card payment (Visa or Mastercard) on the Oxford Abstracts platform. For bank/wire transfers, please contact the organizers for further details. Note that there is a £7.00 flat commission fee levied on all bank transfers coming from Europe. Please contact the organizers if you encounter any difficulties using one of these payment channels.
All conference participants have to be members of the ISA RC28 at the point of the conference.
If you have a question about whether your membership has been expired, please ask the RC28 secretary/treasurer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your membership status with the secretary/treasurer before you register for the conference so that you can pay for the membership fees during the registration process.
More information about the RC28 membership here.
Registration is now closed.
- Any cancellation until registration deadline 15th of March 2022 : Full refund minus stripe+admin fee (£5)
- 75% refund until 31st of March 2022.
- 50% refund until 11th of April 2022.
- No refund after 11th April 2022. (In the last 10 days prior to the conference taking place).
For any queries relating to a refund, please contact the team at: RC28CONF@lse.ac.uk
- Registration deadline for those receiving travel grants- 1 March 2022.
- Registration deadline for those who want to be on the programme- 15 March 2022. Those who haven't registered by the deadline won't be included in the programme.
- For non-presenting participants, there is no deadline for registration.