We hope that you will want to stay connected with the Department of Management via our communications. However, you have the right to change your contact preferences or unsubscribe from any or all of our communication channels – including post, email and telephone – at any time. You can do this by writing to us at:
Department of Management
London School of Economics and Political Science
Phone number: +44 (0)20 7107 5393
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com with your request to opt out of communications by post, email or phone. We promise to treat your request sensitively and in a timely fashion. You can opt back in to receive communications from us at any time.
You also have a right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you (see Subject Access Request section, below)
- Update or change any incorrect information we hold about you
- Ask us to stop processing your personal data in certain ways (unless it is necessary for the purpose you provided it to us, for example where you have asked us to register you for an event or process a donation)
- Raise a concern or complaint about the way we use your information
- Request the portability of your data
- Object to any automated decision-making we carry out
- Request information on publicly available sources used by the Department of Management Alumni Team
- Submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the supercisory authority
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, or would like to receive a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us as outlined above.