Your views and experiences matter to us. We have two main fora for gathering and acting upon your feedback and ideas: the Staff-Student Liaison Committee and the IR Student Partnership Committees.
Staff-Student Liaison Committee
- This committee comprises elected Student Academic Representatives, who act as official conduits of student feedback, and whose work and words feed into the School’s and the SU’s official committee structures
- The Student Academic Representatives’ role is to gather feedback from the students on their programme and bring it to the Staff-Student Liaison Committees, or communicate it to the department through other official channels
- The IR Department has three SSLCs: for Undergraduate, Post-graduate Taught Courses, and Research Students
- Find out more about the IR Department Staff Student Liaison Committees
- Find out who your current IR Student Academic Representatives are (access to LSE students/staff only)
Student Partnership Committee
How you can get involved with these committees
At the start of the year you will be asked if you would like to represent your programme or level of study on the Staff Student Liaison Committee or the Student Partnership Committees.
Getting in touch
If you have an idea or feedback you'd like to share with either committee, you can get in touch with them via email or verbally.
Contact your IR Student Academic Representatives
Contact your IR Student Partnership Committee members