As a Confucius Institute for Business we understand that our clients have busy schedules and cannot always manage to travel to a third location to study. As such, we work with our clients to bring Chinese learning into the companies themselves.
Aims and objectives
Our teaching can be scaled across your company, offering:
- Excellent language teaching based on long standing experience in a university environment and in cooperation with Chinese partners
- A tailored programme for all comapny staff based on the organisation's needs
- In depth expertise from academic staff in specialist areas
- Professional courses on inter-cultural issues by academic experts with personal experience
- Individual design and delivery of courses to suit your needs and times when you are available Outreach programmes delivered across London and England
These programs have been developed by professional Chinese teachers at the CIBL to familiarise participants with the Chinese language, cross-cultural communication, successful negotiation in China and Chinese business culture. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Course levels and content
Programmes cover six levels, from beginner to advanced level. CIBL has also developed its own unique teaching and learning materials for London Business communities which consist of Chinese Business Culture and London Business Chinese levels one to six.
View indicative course outline for your reference (subject to change):
- Duration: 10 weeks per intake; 4 intakes per year
- Venue: Your company premises / Online if preferred
- Price: £190 per student per intake (10 weeks)
| ||Payment deadline|| Start date||Price||Duration|
||24 August 2020
||w/c 01 31 August 2020
||16 November 2020
||w/c 23 November 2020
||10 weeks *
||01 March 2021
||w/c 08 March 2021
||10 weeks *
||31 May 2021
||w/c 07 June 2021
* excluding Christmas and Easter breaks
How to enrol
Company classes are organised between CIBL and the organisation. Please contact our office for application enquiry.
Once your registration is confirmed, please proceed to make your payment via the LSE e-shop here to complete your enrolment. Your place is only secured when payment is made.
a) If a student withdraws from the course prior to the first class, the full tuition fee will be refunded with a deduction of £15 administration fee.
b) If a student withdraws from the course within the first two weeks, 50% of the tuition fee will be refunded with a deduction of £15 administration fee.
c) If a student withdraws from a course after the first two weeks, no refund will be given; however, a deferral is possible at the discretion of CIBL.
d) All cases will be resolved at the discretion of the Confucius Institute Management.