This unique event brought together academic and community leaders to discuss the importance and relevance of The Shri Guru Granth Sahib, and the life of Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji, to conclude the celebrations marking the 350th Prakash Parv of the Guru.
The event is organised as part of the ‘100-Foot Journey Club’, established between the South Asia Centre and the High Commission of India in 2017.
Listen to the podcast of the event:
1. Introduction by Dr Nilanjan Sarkar, Deputy Director, South Asia Centre, click here.
2.Opening remarks by H.E. Mr Y K Sinha, High Commissioner of India, click here.
2. Discussion by Professor James Hegarty, Cardiff University, click here.
3. Discussion by Mr Prab Seyan, Noted Speaker & Former President, Watford Sikh Association, click here.
4. Discussion by Professor Pritam Singh, Oxford Brookes University, click here.
5. Discussion by Professor M P S Bedi, Chairman, P C Pirthi Bedi Foundation UK, click here.
6. Q&A session and concluding remarks by Dr Nilanjan Sarkar, Deputy Director, South Asia Centre, click here.