Undergraduate students Tuesday 25 September, 13:00-14:00, Hong Kong Theatre (Clement House, ground floor)
General Course students Monday 24 September, Hong Kong Theatre (Clement House, ground floor)
Family Names beginning A to L - 09:30 – 10:15
Family Names beginning M to Z - 10:45 – 11:30
Students are expected to attend all these Welcome meetings unless otherwise stated.
- BSc Programme breakfast ‘Mix and Mingle’ sessions, Monday 24 September, 09:00-10:00. Meet fellow students on your programme for a tea/coffee and pastries/fruit before the LSE Welcome Presentation. Various rooms, as follows (see LSE map for building and room directions):
- BSc Government students: room 32L.LG.03
- BSc Government and Economics students: room NAB.1.07
- BSc Government and History students: room 32L.LG.11
- BSc Politics and Philosophy students: room 32L.LG.18
- BSc Politics and International Relations students: room CLM.2.05
- LSE Welcome Presentation, Monday 24 September, 10:00-11:30 in The Peacock Theatre, Portugal Street
- Government Department Undergraduate Induction (1st Year BSc students only), Monday 24 September, 13:00-14:30 in room TW1.G.01.
- General Course Induction, Tuesday 25 September, 15:00-16:00 in room KSW.G.01. This meeting is an introduction to the Government Department for General Course students only.
It is extremely important for you to attend your programme induction. If you are unable to attend, you should inform the Undergraduate Programmes team, Carla and Claire at email@example.com as soon as possible.
BSc and General Course students: Join your department for drinks and nibbles at the Government Department’s Undergraduate Welcome Reception on Tuesday 25 September, 16:00-17:30 in the Senior Dining Room, fifth floor of the Old Building.
Please visit the LSE Welcome website for general information about your first weeks at LSE.
If you have any queries about our Welcome activities or your degree programme, please get in touch:
Telephone: +44 (0)207 955 6498 / 7251