- The Personal Statement – an online Q&A session for teachers and advisers. Listen to a recording of this session here.
- Advising the Advisers. Our free annual conference for teachers and higher education advisers, usually held on the LSE campus in June.
- World Class Study in London Conference. This conference gives international teachers and counsellors the opportunity to meet representatives from five of London’s world class universities: Imperial College London, King’s College London, LSE, SOAS and UCL. The most recent event took place virtually in February 2021. Listen to session recordings here.
- World Class Study in London Information Sessions. Off-campus information sessions for teachers and advisers, held alongside representatives from Imperial College London, King’s College London, SOAS and UCL. In 2019 we held these sessions in Manchester and Newcastle.
- Advancing Access for teachers and advisers. Advancing Access provide a variety of CPD resources, online events and offline conferences for teachers and advisers to help them support students’ progression to leading universities.
- UCAS events. View upcoming events and conferences here.
To receive updates on the above events, please sign up to our mailing list.