- The Personal Statement – an online Q&A session for teachers and advisers. Listen to a recording of this session here.
- Advising the Advisers. Our free annual conference for teachers and higher education advisers, usually held on the LSE campus in June.
- World Class Study in London Conference. This conference gives international teachers and counsellors the opportunity to meet representatives from five of London’s world class universities: Imperial College London, King’s College London, LSE, SOAS and UCL. The most recent event took place virtually in February 2021. Listen to session recordings here.
- World Class Study in London Information Sessions. Off-campus information sessions for teachers and advisers, held alongside representatives from Imperial College London, King’s College London, SOAS and UCL. In 2019 we held these sessions in Manchester and Newcastle.
- Advancing Access for teachers and advisers. Advancing Access provide a variety of CPD resources, online events and offline conferences for teachers and advisers to help them support students’ progression to leading universities.
The Advancing Access Russell Group Teachers’ and Advisers’ Conference will be taking place on Wednesday 16 June 2021 between 3.15pm and 6pm. The event is open to any teacher or adviser working in a UK school or college. This year's event will be taking place online on the Advancing Access website. Attendance is free.
The conference will include a range of webinars, an online exhibition hall with a stall for each of the 24 Russell Group universities, and a variety of Q&A discussion forums. It will help teachers and advisers learn more about the Russell Group universities, including supporting UCAS applications and understanding the student experience.
Register your interest here.
- UCAS events. View upcoming events and conferences here.
To receive updates on the above events, please sign up to our mailing list.