The Management Committee convenes its meetings to discuss prioritised agendas and help ensure that the Centre's activities and resources are effectively managed in accordance with the Centre's objectives and the School's policies and guidelines. The Committee is also expected to provide consultation for the Centre's direction and development and make contributions to the Centre's activities.
- Prof. Hyun Bang Shin (Chair; Centre Director)
- Charles Tocock (Centre Manager)
- Katie Boulton (Centre Manager, on Maternity Leave)
- Prof. Steve Gibbons (ex-officio; Head of the Dept. of Geography and Environment)
- Dr Catherine Allerton (SEAC Associate; Dept. of Anthropology)
- Prof. John Sidel (SEAC Associate; Dept. of Government & Dept. of International Relations)
- Prof. Kent Deng (SEAC Associate; Dept. of Economic History)