LSE Health researchers and academics regularly publish on issues related to health policy, health economics, global health, and health technology regulation & assessment.
LSE Health publications
Eurohealth is a quarterly publication that provides a forum for researchers, policymakers and experts to express their views on health policy issues and contribute to a constructive debate on health policy in Europe. It is disseminated to more than 20,000 academics and policymakers.
The LSE Health Working Paper Series in Health Policy and Economics enables staff and student researchers based at or affiliated with LSE Health, to make recent work and work in progress available to a wider audience.
It reflects the range and diversity of theoretical and empirical work relating to health policy and economics carried out at LSE Health.
LSE Health News provides regular updates on the Centre’s activities, research and events. Join our mailing list to receive future updates.
- Angelis, Aris; Kanavos, Panos; Phillips, Larry (2020) ICER Value Framework 2020 Update: Recommendations on the Aggregation of Benefits and Contextual Considerations, Value in Health (Published online: 11 August, 2020)
- Anderson, Michael; Mossialos, Elias (2020) Time to strengthen capacity in infectious disease control at the European level, International Journal of Infectious Diseases (Published online: 8 August, 2020)
- Rajan, Selina; Cylus, Jon; McKee, Martin (2020) What do countries need to do to implement effective find, test, trace, isolate and support systems?, Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine (Published online: 14 July, 2020)
- Pinilla-Dominguez, Pilar; Naci, Huseyin; Osipenko, Leeza; Mossialos, Elias (2020) NICE's evaluations of medicines authorized by EMA with conditional marketing authorization or under exceptional circumstances, International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (Published online: 25 June, 2020)
- Hanney, Stephen; Kanya, Lucy; Pokhrel, Subhash; Jones, Teresa; Boaz, Annette (June 2020) How to strengthen a health research system: WHO's review, whose literature and who is providing leadership? Health Research Policy and Systems (Published online: 23 June, 2020)
- Cylus, Jon; Smith, Peter (2020) The economy of wellbeing: what is it and what are the implications for health?, BMJ (Published online: 16 June, 2020)
- Maynou, Laia; Cairns, John (June 2020) Disagreement on cancer drug decisions in Europe, International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (Published online: 15 June, 2020)
- Ali, Shehzad; Asaria, Miqdad; Stranges, Saverio (June 2020) COVID-19 and inequality: are we all in this together? Canadian Journal of Public Health (Published online: 15 June, 2020)
- Angelis, Aris; Philips, Lawrence (2020) Advancing structured decision‐making in drug regulation at the FDA and EMA, British Pharmacological Society (Published online: 11 June, 2020)
- Naci, Huseyin; Kesselheim, Aaron (2020) Specialty Drugs — A Distinctly American Phenomenon, New England Journal of Medicine (Published online: 04 June, 2020)
- Mossialos, Elias; Zhang, Anwen (2020) Parental migration and self-reported health status of adolescents in China, EClinicalMedicine (Published online: 01 May, 2020)