Day 1: Advanced Issues on Agreements (Friday 21 April 2023, 2pm-6pm)
- The evaluation of agreements under Article 101 TFEU.
- The role of the relevant economic and legal context.
- Factors that impact the anticompetitive risk of certain practices.
- Recent developments, including in relation to vertical restraints and intellectual property.
Day 2: Advanced Issues on Abusive Practices (Friday 28 April 2023, 2pm-6pm)
- The evaluation of potentially abusive practices under Article 102 TFEU.
- How anticompetitive effects are considered by EU courts.
- The progressive shifts in case law, and the role of the various tests.
- Sectoral overview of key developments and their implications
Day 3: Focus on Digital Markets (Friday 5 May 2023, 2pm-6pm)
- Ongoing developments and emerging case law in digital markets.
- Underlying theories of harm and novel legal issues raised by them.
- Comparative overview of approaches taken across Europe.
- Interaction with regulatory initiatives.
Day 4: Advanced Issues on Merger Control (Friday 12 May 2023, 2pm-6pm)
- Recent developments in merger control.
- Non-coordinated effects before courts: legal and economic challenges.
- Remedies in merger control.
- Merger control in digital markets.