7 LSE academics have been made Fellows of the British Academy for contribution to humanities and the social sciences.
The LSE academics are among 76 distinguished scholars to be elected to the British Academy Fellowship in 2018, joining over 1,400 Fellows.
The full list of LSE academics who have become Fellows includes:
- Professor Charles Stafford of the Department of Anthropology
- Professor Niamh Moloney of the Department of Law
- Professor Maitreesh Ghatak of the Department of Economics
- Professor Silvana Tenreyro also of the Department of Economics
- Professor Sonia Livingstone of the Department of Media and Communications
- Professor Peter Miller of the Department of Accounting
- Professor Richard Sennett of the Department of Sociology
The British Academy, founded in 1902, is an ‘independent fellowship of world-leading scholars and researchers; a funding body for research, nationally and internationally; and a forum for debate and engagement’.
Further information on the Fellows is available from the British Academy website