The Department of Statistics are delighted to host the 13th Risk & Stochastics Conference. The Conference is an annual event, with the purpose of disseminating current research in quantitative modelling in finance, insurance, and risk management.
This year’s Conference will focus on market microstructure research with speakers from mathematical finance and economics communities. Our goal is to enhance collaboration and exchange of knowledge between applied and theoretical researchers, as wells as practitioners in mathematical finance, insurance and statistics.
- Hansjoerg Albrecher, University of Lausanne
- Katia Colaneri, University of Leeds
- Thierry Foucault, HEC Paris
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe, Imperial College London
- Frank Riedel, University of Bielefeld
- Tauhid Zaman, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Giorgia Callegaro, University Of Padova
For more information and to register, visit the booking page.
The programme is available to view.