In order to maintain the health and safety of all Library users and staff, those coming to the Library must adhere to the following guidelines, approved by the School and based on official guidance and protocols:
1. Do not come to campus if you are feeling ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
2. You will not be able to enter the Library or any other buildings on campus.
3. When you arrive on campus, you must wait outside the main entrance of the Library and call 07972 461 815 to inform Library staff of your arrival.
4. A member of Library staff will meet you at the main entrance to hand over your book(s), which will be stored in a bag.
5. You must follow the social distancing measures that are in place at the entrance of the Library.
6. Hand sanitiser will be available to use.
If you are unable to collect any requested books yourself, email us so we can make suitable alternative arrangements.
We ask that all Library users work with us to ensure everyone’s safety. Please be aware that the measures in place during the COVID-19 restrictions form part of LSE guidance and the Library rules.
LSE guidance on COVID-19 restrictions.