At this event, contributors to the Changing Waters report spoke about the future of EU-Asia relations from building a new development relationship, expanding the EU's role in Asian security, and Chinese perspectives on the EU.
Launch of Special Report Changing Waters: Towards a New EU Asia Strategy.
Listen to the podcast: Changing Waters
Listen to the Q&A: Changing Waters
Event recorded 28 April 2016
- Sir Robert Cooper, Dahrendorf Senior Fellow, LSE
- Olivia Gippner, Postdoctoral Fellow on EU-China Relations, Dahrendorf Forum, LSE IDEAS
- Thomas Henökl, Senior Researcher, German Development Institute
- Michael Reiterer, European External Action Service, Principal Advisor on Asia-Pacific Contributing to this event in a personal capacity.
- Jie Yu, China Foresight Project Manager, LSE IDEAS
- Chair: Robert Falkner, Associate Professor in International Relations, Co-director of the Dahrendorf Forum
This event was part of the Dahrendorf Forum - Debating Europe, a joint initiative between LSE and the Hertie School of Governance, funded by Stiftung Mercator.