Presentation on Choice, Constraints and Labour Market Dynamics in Bangladesh. Economic Research Forum: Gender and Labour Markets in the Middle East. October 2015.
Click here for the video
Culture, Economics and Women's Engagement with the Labor Market: Preliminary Findings from Bangladesh. Gender and Development Seminar, World Bank. March 2015.
Cick here for the video
Communities, norms and women’s work: findings from low income contexts
Chair: Naila Kabeer
- Women's agricultural work and nutrition in Pakistan: findings from qualitative research Haris Gazdar, Mysbah Balagamwala, and Hussain Mallah
- Estimating the benefits of bridging social capital amongst vulnerable women: Comparing outcomes for domestic workers and other unskilled female workers in South Africa Marisa von Fintel, Ronelle Burger, and Carina van der Watt
- Cultural norms, economic imperatives and women's labour market behaviour: preliminary findings from Bangladesh Naila Kabeer
- Ethnicity, autonomy and women’s work choices in Kenya Giovanna De Giusti and Uma Kambhampati
- Promoting Gender Equality through Tourism Enterprises in Rural Uganda Brenda Boonabaana