We hold two Open Days a year for prospective undergraduate students. Open Days are an opportunity to visit LSE, find out more about our degree programmes and discover what it’s like to be a student at the School.
Our on-campus events are currently suspended until further notice. When the LSE campus re-opens and it is safe to do so, we aim to ensure that there are opportunities for you to visit LSE in person.
To receive updates on LSE’s Open Days and other opportunities to visit the LSE campus, please sign up to our mailing list.
In the meantime you can experience LSE’s Virtual Open Day wherever you are in the world.
Access our Virtual Open Day
On our Virtual Open Day pages you can:
- Learn more about the study opportunities at LSE.
- Watch videos and listen to talks from staff and students
- Explore London, the LSE campus, and university accommodation through interactive maps, videos and virtual tours.
- Find out how to apply to LSE and what we look for in an application.
- Discover LSE’s academic and student support services – Alumni, Careers, Disability & Wellbeing, Faith Centre, Financial Support, Language Centre and LSE LIFE.
- Find out about student life at LSE and our Students’ Union.
- Speak directly to LSE students and staff through our live Q&A sessions, online events and live chat page.
- Access information written specifically for parents and carers about LSE’s services to support students.
To receive updates about our Virtual Open Day pages and events please sign up to our mailing list.