Thank you for your interest in the executive MSc International Strategy and Diplomacy.
Application status: Open
Places in our Executive Programme are issued on a 'rolling admissions' basis.
Given the highly competitive nature of the programme, applicants are strongly advised to apply early.
Minimum requirements to be considered for a place on the course are as follows:
- A good first degree of a least at 2.1 or a GPA of 3.5 or above from an accredited university.
- At least 4 years of professional experience but preferably 10.
English requirements (Standard): IELTS with 7.0 overall (at least 6.0 in speaking and writing and 6.5 in listening and reading) or internet-based TOEFL with 107 (at least 22 in reading and listening, 21 in writing and 20 in speaking).
Please Note: IELTS or TOEFL test scores are required only if your first language is not English or if the language of instruction of your previous degree is not English. English tests must be less than two years old by 1 October in the year you intend to start your programme.
For further information on our English requirements click here.
*If your qualifications or experience are slightly below the requirement but you would still like to discuss the programme, please contact the Programme Manager email@example.com.
How to apply
In order to apply, candidates should provide:
- University transcripts and degree certificate
- A CV, outlining 4 or more years of work experience
- Personal statement (1-2 pages), explaining your interest in the course
- Two references, either professional or academic.
Application materials and instructions are available on the Graduate Admissions website.
Start your online application here
For further information please see our Frequently Asked Questions or the LSE How to Apply page.