- LSE Admissions – an online Q&A session for teachers and advisers: A live virtual session on the 15 July 2020 at 3pm (BST). Book your place to attend.
- The Personal Statement – an online Q&A session for teachers and advisers: A live virtual session on 17 July 2020 at 10am (BST). Book your place to attend.
- Advising the Advisers: our free annual conference for teachers and higher education advisers, held on the LSE campus in June.
- World Class Study in London Conference: this conference gives international teachers and counsellors the opportunity to meet representatives from five of London’s world class universities: Imperial College London, King’s College London, LSE, SOAS and UCL. The most recent event took place at LSE in February 2020.
- World Class Study in London Information Sessions: Off-campus information sessions for teachers and advisers, held alongside representatives from Imperial College London, King’s College London, SOAS and UCL. In 2019 we held these sessions in Manchester and Newcastle.
- Advancing Access events for teachers and advisers.
To receive updates on the above events, please sign up to our mailing list.