Green Impact is an environmental accreditation scheme which empowers teams across the School to be a part of creating real environmental change. It recognises good practice, enables departments to benchmark their existing achievements, and is a key part of embedding the LSE Environmental Policy and Carbon Management Plan in the day-to-day life of the School.
The Social Policy Green Impact Team was formed in January 2012, and the Department currently holds the Gold Award for Sustainability.
- Reduce the amount of printing we produce.
- Reduce waste and increase the amount of waste that is recycled
- Reduce our energy consumption
- Generally reduce our impact on the environment
- Promote sustainable transport and accessibility advice to visitors.